You are here

Canada's Woke Nightmare: A Warning to the West (2023)

Primary tabs

SizeSeedsPeersCompleted
151.09 MiB30164
This torrent has no flags.


File Duration Resolution Video Format Audio Format
CanadasWokeNightmareAWarningToTheWest.x265.mkv 38m4s 1280x720 HEVC AAC

It’s not just the homeless who patrol the streets of Vancouver. Chris Elston, better known online as Billboard Chris, campaigns against the imposition of gender ideology on children, whether through Canada’s education system or via dangerous operations to “transition” young adults. As his nickname suggests, Chris walks around Vancouver wearing signs protesting gender ideology, encouraging lively debates with passers-by which he puts on YouTube.

Chris kindly allowed our crew to join him on a walkabout, where we found many Canadians horrified by the use of puberty blockers in children and the promotion of biological men in women’s sports.

We did encounter some opposition of course, mostly through the odd shout or flicking of the finger. So much for Canadian politeness.

One aggressive gentleman, tall, ageing and angry, began a tirade against Chris with the rather bizarre singular message that he is “queer”.

Part of Canada’s social revolution can also be witnessed in its extreme new euthanasia laws. In 2016, the ruling Liberal Party passed legislation enabling assisted suicide for terminally ill Canadians. Next year the legislation will be expanded to include those with mental health problems. As Christianity declines across Canada, and the liberal obsession with “bodily autonomy” and “personal freedom” reaches its logical conclusion, a new dystopia is forming. As Dr Konia Trouton, a euthanasia advocate, told me, “we are an organised society but within that organisation we have to allow some freedoms and opportunities, this is not a communist system where we can try and reign that in”. The campaign group Euthanasia Prevention Coalition estimates that 13,500 people chose state-assisted suicide last year.

To prevent wokeism from spreading it is important to have a strong opposition party. Canada’s Conservatives have been historically weak in pushing back against Trudeau, however, their recently elected leader, Pierre Poilievre, has injected fresh energy into the party. Whilst there are some who still question Poillievre’s conservative credentials, his strategy seems to be working; one recent poll gave his party a twelve point lead over Trudeau’s Liberals.

However, the most successful opponents to Canada’s social revolution have so far not been politicians but members of the public. Our film highlights some of these brave individuals, including Dr Jordan Peterson, perhaps the most high-profile Canadian in the world other than the country’s leader.

During my travels I found ordinary people appalled at Canada’s surrender to drug dealers, its contempt for freedom of speech, its enforcement of gender ideology on children and a breezy willingness to terminate the lives of its own citizens. However, for all the depressing stories of people losing their jobs, or being hounded by the government, these cases were equally inspirational. Whilst Canada is a warning to the West, there are also individual messages of hope from those brave individuals fighting for their freedom.

Comments

Fuck!
Canada!

Wasted 2 decades there. Never felt home. Total communism shithole full government dick sucking libtards ready to be woodchipped and flamethrower fodder. They embrace their doom. It is fucking cold everywhere there. No palm trees, goddamn expensive as fuck on everything. Anything crossing that shit border get slapped with ridiculous customs and taxes and all kinds of charges.

Fuck fuck fuck that place called Canada! Absolute brainwashed people loving their misery and proud of their shithole country. Pathetic. Never move there! You are better off in a third world country than demonic tyrant run Canada.

tell us how you really feel

atari wrote:

tell us how you really feel

yeah i got the feeling he was holding back a little there too :P

pax wrote:

atari wrote:
tell us how you really feel

yeah i got the feeling he was holding back a little there too :P

Just a little ;) most of it is out. feels good :))

I don't really have much of an axe to grind in regards to trans people, nor the Truedeau/Liberal government - and I have always more or less considered myself a proud Canadian because of our beautiful nature, land, resources, protected wildlife reserves and parks and multicultural people etc. Not to mention our legalized marijuana and decriminalized drugs and so on. If you weren't born here and are used to a warmer climate, you might not like our winters and that sort of thing. But I don't think Canada is overall as bad as some people make it out to be...

TheCorsair00 wrote:

I don't really have much of an axe to grind in regards to trans people, nor the Truedeau/Liberal government - and I have always more or less considered myself a proud Canadian because of our beautiful nature, land, resources, protected wildlife reserves and parks and multicultural people etc. Not to mention our legalized marijuana and decriminalized drugs and so on. If you weren't born here and are used to a warmer climate, you might not like our winters and that sort of thing. But I don't think Canada is overall as bad as some people make it out to be...

actual trans folks .. fine by me just get on with your life and don't preach .
the issue is with the people peripheral to it and those who involve kids who are not trans but are most probably autistic or just gay and fill their heads full of thunderscuntian bullshit and nonsense.
The woke bullshit is epitomised by the whole Sweet Baby inc shite that's getting called gamergate 2.0. it's fucking insane so if a game has "sweet baby inc2 oe D.E.I(Diversity, equity, and inclusion ) in any way associated.. that's a HARD NO FROM ME THANKS!
govts pandering to the extremes of the woke crowd is a fucking nonsense really in my eyes. we need to be more concerned with the realities of things rather than some fucking insane agenda that turns a straight guy who gets a sexual kink from dressing as a woman into a "trans" or some fucknugget that thinks they are "gender fluid" or some such as also being "trans"... no they ain't. they have no plans to transition,especially the transvestites.
the fuckery with language absolutely burts my tits and the disingenuous way they go about trying to "rationalise" their position.
Truedeau, like any other politician is a fucking cunt. his particular flavour of cunt panders to the woke side and idiotic thinking. similar to the SNP here in that respect.
the cuntservatives pander to the other extremes because the overton window has split in two and there's no middle ground any more to make progress that benefits the nation as a whole.
when i look at politics .. I look left.. wankers...look right wankers and look in what's left of the middle.. inconsequential wankers. sad times

Trans is either
1) mental illness
2) cross-dressing fetish

Or in the case of “trans kids”, an insane parent.

I mean sure, do what you want in the privacy of your own home, or in fetish clubs.

The issue is in destroying womens safe spaces like toilets, depriving women of sports places, prizes and sponsorship, and safeguarding of female prisoners.

It is not up to women to accommodate these men, whether it’s a fetish or mental illness.

It’s not that they are really women in any sense. Even if they were, making rules to accommodate them would open the door to predatory/psychopathic men willing to take advantage of those rules.

I was trans sympathetic, but things didn’t add up and that’s why I did my deep dive on it.

If you think about it - anyone who feels so bad about themselves that they want castration or mastectomy is simply not mentally well enough to consent to such a surgery. At no point is it kind to accommodate trans.

omicron wrote:

Trans is either
1) mental illness
2) cross-dressing fetish
Or in the case of “trans kids”, an insane parent.
I mean sure, do what you want in the privacy of your own home, or in fetish clubs.
The issue is in destroying womens safe spaces like toilets, depriving women of sports places, prizes and sponsorship, and safeguarding of female prisoners.
It is not up to women to accommodate these men, whether it’s a fetish or mental illness.
It’s not that they are really women in any sense. Even if they were, making rules to accommodate them would open the door to predatory/psychopathic men willing to take advantage of those rules.
I was trans sympathetic, but things didn’t add up and that’s why I did my deep dive on it.
If you think about it - anyone who feels so bad about themselves that they want castration or mastectomy is simply not mentally well enough to consent to such a surgery. At no point is it kind to accommodate trans.

now grab your socks and hold onto them... get ready... i absolutely agree with you LOL
minor variation in that their are a tiny fraction who are genuine. UIt is minuscule though. the rest? fuck nuggets and autogynephiliacs .
Honestly if they just shut the fuck and got on with it, i'd be more inclined to let it lie but they lgbtq+ fuck muppets are worse than vegan cunts for vomiting up answers to questions no one fucking asked

pax wrote:

now grab your socks and hold onto them... get ready... i absolutely agree with you LOL

I'm honestly fine with that, I can handle it.

pax wrote:

minor variation in that their are a tiny fraction who are genuine. UIt is minuscule though. the rest? fuck nuggets and autogynephiliacs .

Yeah honestly; I keep an open mind, however I cannot point to one I think is real. Monroe Bergdorf, maybe?

I've met a few in real life, I can't honestly say they seem better off from my point of view.

Look at Ellen Page. That's a sad, miserable woman. I don't see a "trans man" at all, no matter how I squint.

omicron wrote:

pax wrote:
now grab your socks and hold onto them... get ready... i absolutely agree with you LOL

I'm honestly fine with that, I can handle it.

pax wrote:
minor variation in that their are a tiny fraction who are genuine. UIt is minuscule though. the rest? fuck nuggets and autogynephiliacs .

Yeah honestly; I keep an open mind, however I cannot point to one I think is real. Monroe Bergdorf, maybe?
I've met a few in real life, I can't honestly say they seem better off from my point of view.
Look at Ellen Page. That's a sad, miserable woman. I don't see a "trans man" at all, no matter how I squint.

in particular, the ones that really fucking annoy me are the one that make absolutely fuck all effort or even the male to female "lesbians".. fucking really?
sounds like a straight man with a cross dressing fetish.
like yourself, i am fine with the fetish crowd. fuck, i even ran fetish events. great fucking fun and any asshats that fucked up the vibe were booted out.
I remember meeting a pretty famous transexual called Stephanie Powers( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefanie_Powers) who was pretty cool and didn't mind questions about the process and explained the reasons and such for the transition.. not a cunt shall we say. yet the ones now want to push which amounts to a "reductio ad absurdum" or every single thing to do with it and present it in a heavily fucktarded way. now in Scotland we have an absolutely fucktarded law which makes "slagging" someone off basically criminal. one of the main issues with this is that the Scots are VERY prone to taking the piss, more so if it's someone we actually like.
all over the place these censorious cunts think that they can legislate to some words they don't approve of and to create "protected categories" and insulting them is a crime. they twist logic, reason and reality to try to create their bizarre take on things.
there's a chap on youtube who while he, as he says "supports the L's , the B's and the G's rips into what he rightly calls the "TQ Cult"
https://www.youtube.com/@disgruntleddanny9299
he's funny and honest and rips many a new one... yet not the "new one2 they would like lol
it seems that the warning George Carlin gave us about the pussification of men is even more fucking insane than even George imagined. i miss that old bastard.

TheCorsair00 wrote:

I don't really have much of an axe to grind in regards to trans people, nor the Truedeau/Liberal government - and I have always more or less considered myself a proud Canadian because of our beautiful nature, land, resources, protected wildlife reserves and parks and multicultural people etc. Not to mention our legalized marijuana and decriminalized drugs and so on. If you weren't born here and are used to a warmer climate, you might not like our winters and that sort of thing. But I don't think Canada is overall as bad as some people make it out to be...

You are right about beautiful nature, land, resources, protected wildlife reserves and parks. That's where it stops. The people are so used to invisible communism 2.0 and defend it knowingly or not. I will admit i was not born there and never got used to the torturous insanely cold midwest winters. That fact alone is insane to me for anyone willingly living there. what the fuck is wrong with you?! if we would be made to live in this fucked up cold we would have fur like a fucking bear all over the body. We are made to live in paradise, white sand beaches, crystal clear waters, hot and warm and tons of sun feeding on scrumptious succulent sweet and juicy exotic fruits not a dark damp cold hole to winter in as most poor fucks in Canada live in. Understandably being born there and not knowing better is a reason to like it but not a good enough reason. Throw in the whole so called modern civilization system and you got yourself the third world of the first worlds. All politics and governments are private for profit organizations operating out of District of Columbia aka bitches of DC. And so these handlers try and push as far as they can their psycho agendas of which TV brainwashed Canadians are the most gullible. Look at it's state now and nothing is stopping it. Full on UN agenda into totalitarian tyranny under the guise of voluntary compliance. Try this shit in America, not the United States, and you will get disappeared.