You are here

Hollywood Decoded (2017) Season 1

Primary tabs

SizeSeedsPeersCompleted
8.6 GiB00472
This torrent has no flags.


Is there a deeper, more esoteric meaning to the popular movies that we all love? Jay Dyer and Jay Weidner delve into the intricacies of the symbolism hidden in blockbuster films to reveal the secret messages hiding in plain sight. Lurking within these mysteries we uncover secrets to predictive programming, unlocking human potential, and reveal conspiracies made for the whole of humanity.

https://anon.to?https://www.gaia.com/series/hollywood-decoded

https://www.reddit.com/user/ConspiracyTorrents/posts/












Quote:

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Main@L3.1
Format settings : CABAC / 4 Ref Frames
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, Reference frames : 4 frames
Format settings, GOP : M=3, N=24
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Duration : 37 min 56 s
Bit rate : 1 988 kb/s
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Variable
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Minimum frame rate : 23.974 FPS
Maximum frame rate : 23.981 FPS
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.090
Stream size : 540 MiB (92%)
Codec configuration box : avcC

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC LC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
Codec ID : mp4a-40-2
Duration : 37 min 57 s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 176 kb/s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel layout : L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate : 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 47.8 MiB (8%)
Default : Yes
Alternate group : 1

Comments

turned out to be a metaphor for gender changing.

Meanwhile everyone is like "ooooh we're trapped in a matrix, it's a documentary!".

I don't think it was ever a helpful lens through which to view the world. Disempowering.

zoopenhoff wrote:

turned out to be a metaphor for gender changing.

haha, very true!
the times are in crisis, but naturally it is a crisis of identity, which is always the most important thing in the history of the universe. right?

zoopenhoff wrote:

Meanwhile everyone is like "ooooh we're trapped in a matrix, it's a documentary!".
I don't think it was ever a helpful lens through which to view the world. Disempowering.

good observation, and I think you may be right... it's really just a repackaging of Masamune Shirow's "ghost in the shell" and Grant Morrison's "the invisibles".

BUT how do you see the context around you? If not as the matrix, then what?

cheers

euxalot wrote:

BUT how do you see the context around you? If not as the matrix, then what?

mmm. Maybe more like "They Live". Brainwashing propaganda everywhere, and probably everyone in power is a lizard.

But also maybe just the emergence of consciousness. Different organising principles competing against each other.

zoopenhoff wrote:

But also maybe just the emergence of consciousness. Different organising principles competing against each other.

Agreed

zoopenhoff wrote:

mmm. Maybe more like "They Live". Brainwashing propaganda everywhere, and probably everyone in power is a lizard.

I'm confused: what do you mean "they live"?
And do you really think people are lizards?

euxalot wrote:

what do you mean "they live"?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

ConCen wrote:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Ohhh! Thank you. I get it now :)

No wonder I didn't get the reference: I rarely watch horror. But this one sounds interesting, so I'll give it a go. Thanks for the recommendation

zoopenhoff wrote:

euxalot wrote:
BUT how do you see the context around you? If not as the matrix, then what?

mmm. Maybe more like "They Live". Brainwashing propaganda everywhere, and probably everyone in power is a lizard.
But also maybe just the emergence of consciousness. Different organising principles competing against each other.

OKay, I just watched this film. Now your reply makes so much more sense to me.
Not the lizards, but the reference to a film title, propaganda, etc.
And it is funny to see how much Free Guy stole from this film, even to the point of the bank scene except they reversed the roles (Free Guy it is bank clerk who is freed, They Live it is the man who storms the bank who is freed)

euxalot wrote:

OKay, I just watched this film. Now your reply makes so much more sense to me.
Not the lizards, but the reference to a film title, propaganda, etc.
And it is funny to see how much Free Guy stole from this film, even to the point of the bank scene except they reversed the roles (Free Guy it is bank clerk who is freed, They Live it is the man who storms the bank who is freed)

Yes that's so true. Glad you watched it!

I think there is a very obvious "intelligence" which is trying to push humanity into a paradigm shit.
Its not just the Matrix. Its Inception, Free Guy, Avatar... Its quantum physics telling you that at the quantum level its all just flicker.
Its the teaching of the ancients. The world, the body, and the mind are all one thing which is experienced from an external non-material observer who dreams the illusion of the experience in the senses. Its what they tell you in most of the docus that get uploaded here if you haven't noticed.
The world is not real. Its all just a dream. And you are entangled into this story of material existence. And the driving force is desire and the ignorance of falsely identifying yourself in ego and the body with its inherent material limitation which ultimately leads to material dependency and unhappiness.
The liberation is in the contemplation of the external position which experiences all things and the realization that you are non of it and are therefore free of it. Then you can let go and be happy.

JackieChan wrote:

The world is not real. Its all just a dream. And you are entangled into this story of material existence. And the driving force is desire and the ignorance of falsely identifying yourself in ego and the body with its inherent material limitation which ultimately leads to material dependency and unhappiness.
The liberation is in the contemplation of the external position which experiences all things and the realization that you are non of it and are therefore free of it. Then you can let go and be happy.

Agreed.

the question is: is removing one's ego from the equation em-power-ing or dis-em-power-ing?

That's actually a great question.
In my practice of disassociation from the body-mind I have found that at times I do tend to lose the grip on the life to some extent.
However that is quickly regained if you associate yourself with the external one who generates the feeling that is life.
And ultimately the disassociation from the body leads to the external position of complete control where you see your mind reacting in anger or fear and you have the absolute power to change the feeling into something positive as easy as moving your hand.
In the end its not about solving your problems but transcending them. The purana said something like "he who overcomes anger by understanding that its just an illusory concept will... become God or whatever... and be blessed and stuff"......
Removing the ego doesnt really remove it but rather expands it to a universal and unlimited level.

JackieChan wrote:

In my practice of disassociation from the body-mind I have found that at times I do tend to lose the grip on the life to some extent.
However that is quickly regained if you associate yourself with the external one who generates the feeling that is life.

Agreed

JackieChan wrote:

And ultimately the disassociation from the body leads to the external position of complete control where you see your mind reacting in anger or fear and you have the absolute power to change the feeling into something positive as easy as moving your hand.

Yes and no: while I have definitely experienced what you describe, I also think there are other forms of ego-dissolution that are far more hellish. One's intention and purpose is key: if *you* initiate the process and are sincere in your efforts then, hopefully, you will reap the extrusion into your life of this higher bedrock BUT -->

there are all kinds of ways to lose one's sense of self from which one may never return. Thus, heaven can easily turn into hell. In order of descending levels of em-power-ment:

  • one intentionally sets out to experience something through meditation or prayer or sincere concentrated mental efforts and is REWARDED
  • one ingests chemicals and rides a "trip" that runs on its own wheels and has a GOOD trip
  • one ingests chemicals and rides a "trip" that runs on its own wheels and has a BAD trip
  • one experiences sensory overload from physical torture and "breaks" --> this has to be one of the hardest ways to experience total loss of self, but crucifixion comes to mind!
  • one experiences dissociation from a mental breakdown or psychological "break" --> this can be a negative cycle since it can then lead to chemicals/prescription drugs/lobotomies in the next category below that may do worse damage
  • one is subjected to chemicals without your knowledge or permission (either bodily or through the environment) <-- this one in particular borders on the dystopian vision of the "batteries" in the Matrix.
JackieChan wrote:

In the end its not about solving your problems but transcending them. The purana said something like "he who overcomes anger by understanding that its just an illusory concept will... become God or whatever... and be blessed and stuff"......
Removing the ego doesnt really remove it but rather expands it to a universal and unlimited level.

Yes, and well said, but again unless you feel you have some control in the process, you may not even be aware you part of a "ride"

cheerio

What Im talking about is not loss of self but expansion of self.
Right now your awareness is limited to the body. Imagine having an awareness without the limitation. Just like you can focus your attention on the sensation of your right arm and then shift that to your left arm you could shift you awareness out of the body. The body is not you. The association with it is born out of illusion.

JackieChan wrote:

I think there is a very obvious "intelligence" which is trying to push humanity into a paradigm shit.
.

is that where you have a shit so intense that it changes your world view?*

*intended as humour.

a 'holy shit'

or perhaps a new bumper sticker for mr eckhart tolle: I'm losing my shit!

euxalot wrote:

a 'holy shit'
or perhaps a new bumper sticker for mr eckhart tolle: I'm losing my shit!

Tolle... kinda like "tollie" which is west coast Scotland kiddyspeak as in "I need a tollie" "i need to shit"